Sleek, Efficient, And Compact
This sturdy half-day back features our innovative Lynx™ Laser Cut Platform (compatible with MOLLE/PALS), and Hook & Hang Thru™ compartment, which exponentially increases organization options. Among compact tactical backpacks, the Tactix 0.5-Day Backpack leaves its competition in the back of the pack.
- Main Compartment: 11” L x 18” H x 6” D / 27.9cm L x 45.7cm H x 15.2 cm D
- Back Hook and Hang Pocket: 11” L x 18” H x 1” D / 27.9cm L x 45.7cm H x 2.5 cm D
- Top Front Dump Pocket: 9” L x 4.25” H x 1” D / 22.9cm L x 10.8 cm H x 2.5cm D
- CCW Pocket: 9” L x 13” H x 0” D / 22.9cm L x 33.0 cm H x 0cm D
- Front Admin Pocket: 9” L x 12.5” H x 1.5” D / 22.9cm L x 31.8cm H x 3.8cm D
- Front L Pockets (x2): 4.25” L x 12” H x 0.75” D / 10.8cm L x 30.5cm H x 1.9cm D
- Approx. Capacity: 1670 cubic inches / 27.4 liters
- Weight: 3.85 lbs / 1.74 kg
- Pockets: 9 external, 19 internal
- 500D/1000D water resistant nylon
- YKK® zippers
- Duraflex® hardware
Lynx™ Laser Cut Platform Compatible with MOLLE/PALS
A new take on the traditional web platform offers twice the mounting positions and tests 20% stronger than that of other tactical bags. Two layers of 500D nylon fabric are laminated together for extra strength with a low profile, while our laser cut slat system is both strong and smart, and offers twice the usable loops to position additional gear.
First Tactical’s Hook and Hang Thru™ System
Ingenious Hook and Hang Thru™ System compartment unzips top and bottom, allowing specialized items like First Tactical Rifle Sleeves or other oversized tactical gear or hanging items to slide through and securely hook & hang in place.
Removable Compression Straps
Completely repositionable or removable straps allow optimal personalization of your pack.
Customers Also Purchased
What motivated me to buy this particular bag was:
1- Overall volume of the bag
2- Materials and construction. (500D & 1000D)
3- MOLLE webbing
4- Removable waist belt
- Perfect size for an EDC bag and that's easy to carry in crowded buses or subway. Removable waist belt means that in crowded places, there's nothing sticking out of the backpack hitting people around.
- Comfortable for light carrying weights (
I placed the laptop in the back sleeve and at there position, it does not need additional sleeve. However, I realized that the back sleeve cannot double up as a hydration area. It will be good it there is a hook or something. and to make the zip with double zipper pull.
The laser cut platform make the pack look unique and in a way sexy. But will suggest that the lowest row on the side and small front pouch be omitted. Due to the shape of the pack, they will stick out oddly.
The long pouch in front of the admin pocket will be better if placed at the side of the pack. The long sleeve if placed with bottle or notebooks, gloves etc make it difficult to access the admin pouch.
One thing I must say, the harness is perfect, comfortable, and highly adjustable. very rare with pack this size. A bit overkill thou.
As for the handle on the top of the harness, i don't really know whats its for.
There is a lot of attention to details in the design, like the zipper pull right at the bottom of the back sleeve is "lock" and secure within the laser cut platform so that one don't accidentally pull it and cause the items (my laptop!!) to drop.
The side handle has elastic to hold it down so that it dont stick out like my ears. And most large pockets has small sleeve, for better organisation and you dont lose your small items inside.
Overall its the best pack i had. Definitely no regret.